Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.akisok.com website (the “Service”) operated by Akisok (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Opinions expressed on Akisok are those of the respective contributing users. These views do not represent those of Akisok, its management or employees. Akisok is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed to Akisok Blogs by Akisok users.
- Akisok users agree that comments and images posted on the Service will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Akisok harmless from any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
- By posting comments on Akisok, users agree to allow the content to be re-used or quoted by Akisok without notification.
- Users sometimes include references to other webites beyond the control of Akisok. As such Akisok cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites.
- We will delete advertising posts; the system is designed to provide a knowledgebase for our users, not as a means for advertisers to promote their websites or products. Akisok editors will decide what is acceptable or not on a case by case basis.
- All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Akisok will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- Akisok reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Akisok.
Akisok has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Akisok shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any thirdparty web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.